Latest Casino News
Read the latest casino news from around the globe. Find out the latest legal issues like which countries are changing their gambling laws & regulations. Enjoy the latest in casino entertainment news like huge prop bets by high rollers from Vegas. Our casino portal is updated throughout the day to provide the latest updates and events for casino players.
World Casino News Your source for breaking casino news.
- Montana planning to launch sportsbetting from early next monthby Adam Morgan on February 26, 2020 at 7:50 pm
The Montana Lottery Commission has reportedly announced that it intends to launch kiosk-based sportsbetting from early next month so as to subsequently allow punters to place wagers on a wide range of events including the upcoming NCAA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament. According to reports from SBC Americas and Legal Sports Report, Montana became the American first
- Macau hotel occupancy rates plummet amid continuing coronavirus anxietyby Adam Morgan on February 26, 2020 at 5:08 pm
In Macau and fears over the highly-contagious coronavirus strain reportedly helped to push the average January occupancy rate for the city’s many three to five-star hotels down by some 14.5% year-on-year to only 78.5%. According to GGRAsia citing official data from the Macao Government Tourism Office, last month’s figure for exclusively five-star properties, which are
- California State Lottery slated for education funding shortfallby Adam Morgan on February 26, 2020 at 5:06 pm
In California and the state auditor has reportedly criticized local lottery officials for underfunding public education programs to the tune of $36 million while spending about $720,000 on travel and food expenses without considering cheaper options. According to a Tuesday report from The Sacramento Bee newspaper, the California State Lottery was established in 1984 and
- Black Diamond Poker Open begins at Ignition Poker this weekby Marie Kelley on February 26, 2020 at 5:01 pm
The 9th edition of the Black Diamond Poker Open is set to begin this week and players have already been vying for a spot by taking part in several qualifying options. This time around, there will be over $6.3 million in guaranteed prize money, with 150 events taking place over a six week time frame.
- Melco opens “C2 Paphos”; last of four satellite casinos in Cyprusby K Morrison on February 26, 2020 at 4:16 pm
Cyprus Casinos (C2) has opened the fourth and last of its satellite casinos in the island country after Cyprus Casinos Paphos (“C2 Paphos”) welcomed guests for the first time on Monday. A joint venture by gaming magnate Lawrence Ho Yau Lung’s Hong Kong-listed Melco International Development Ltd and a Cypriot consortium, ICR Cyprus Holdings Ltd,
Casino News Daily Latest Casino Industry News, Reviews and Forums
- Red Rake Gaming Unveil World of Splendor with New Solomon: The King Slotby Terry Davis on February 26, 2020 at 2:33 pm
Spanish online casino content developer and supplier Red Rake Gaming is taking slots enthusiasts to the palace of the mighty and wise King Solomon to experience a world of splendor with its new title Solomon: The King. The new slot arrives with a nice 6×10 grid and cascading reels, a feature a lot of players The post Red Rake Gaming Unveil World of Splendor with New Solomon: The King Slot appeared first on Casino News Daily.
- William Hill Beats 2019 Profit Estimates, But Warns of £10 Million Credit Card Gambling Ban Impactby Terry Davis on February 26, 2020 at 1:05 pm
British bookmaker William Hill beat its annual profit expectations despite tough operating environment in its domestic UK gambling market, the company announced today. However, the legacy sports betting and gambling operator is bracing for a new hit to its profitability as UK regulators gear up preparations for a ban on the use of credit cards The post William Hill Beats 2019 Profit Estimates, But Warns of £10 Million Credit Card Gambling Ban Impact appeared first on Casino News Daily.
- iSoftBet Takes Players on Ice Fishing Adventure with New Slot and New Bonus Mechanicby Terry Davis on February 26, 2020 at 10:55 am
Ice finishing is a favorite winter pastime to many due to its quiet serenity and that bit of additional challenge it has compared to fishing in warm weather. Online gaming content supplier iSoftBet has transformed that quiet thrill of ice fishing into a quest for riches in its newest slot Fishin’ For Gold. Aside from The post iSoftBet Takes Players on Ice Fishing Adventure with New Slot and New Bonus Mechanic appeared first on Casino News Daily.
- William Hill to Enter Michigan via Grand Traverse Band Sports Betting Partnershipby Terry Davis on February 25, 2020 at 2:15 pm
William Hill US, the US sports betting operation of legacy British bookmaker William Hill, has secured its entry into another state as sports betting spreads across the country. In a press release that hit the wire this past Monday, the gambling operator announced that it has partnered with the Grand Traverse Band of Ottawa and The post William Hill to Enter Michigan via Grand Traverse Band Sports Betting Partnership appeared first on Casino News Daily.
- Genting Singapore Sets Sights on Yokohama in Japan Casino Expansion Bidby Terry Davis on February 25, 2020 at 1:39 pm
Genting Singapore, a subsidiary of Malaysian casino and hospitality giant Genting Group, is now focusing its Japan expansion efforts on the city of Yokohama, regional gaming news outlet GGRAsia reports. Genting has long been part of the flock of international companies pursuing expansion opportunities in Japan’s nascent casino market. However, the operator of one of The post Genting Singapore Sets Sights on Yokohama in Japan Casino Expansion Bid appeared first on Casino News Daily.
|1||500% Welcome Bonus||Review||Play Now|
|2||200% Up To $2000||Review||Play Now|
|3||100% Up To $1600||Review||Play Now|
|4||100% Up To $1000||Review||Play Now|
|5||100% Bonus Up To $1000||Review||Play Now|
Tagged with: News