Ultimate Guide to Top Online Boxing Betting Bookmakers
Best Bookmakers for Boxing Betting
There are a number of online bookmakers that offer Boxing betting. The best options for both amateur and professional punters are listed below.
BoyleSports is popular among boxing gamblers. The site has great events with fun matchups.
- Covers extensive boxing markets
- Broadcast boxing events on the international, national and local level.
- Allows boxing in-play betting
- Punters can get fantastic odds on the boxing matches offered by this bookmaker.
- Missing boxing betting tips
Go To BoyleSports Boxing
Bwin covers a range of boxing events, including heavyweight and lightweight fights. The bookie also offers odds on domestic boxing matches.
- Offers boxing betting tips
- Allows Boxing Outrights betting
- Provides boxing live events
- Bet builder lets you place bets on combined outcomes.
- Lacks offers for boxing punters to get involved in the sport.
Link To Bwin Boxing
888sport is a bookmaker that specializes in boxing betting. It has a long list of boxing events and offers great odds.
- Covers almost every aspect of boxing
- Offers live statistics
- Guarantees the best odds
- Accepts boxing in-play betting
- Some of the boxing bonuses are not as good as they could be
Visit 888sport Boxing
It can be difficult to find a bookie that covers boxing, but 22Bet is known for its extensive boxing coverage.
- Offers a comprehensive list of boxing matches from around the world
- Has free boxing betting tips
- Allows live betting
- Has a bet builder that allows users to create their own bets
- Covers international boxing events, but also includes news and interviews with fighters.
Try 22bet Boxing
If you’re a boxing enthusiast who likes to bet on your favorite fighters, William Hill might be the bookmaker for you. The company offers a wide range of boxing options, from Group Round Bets to Go the Distance Bets and Specific Round bets.
- Covers different boxing matches
- Offers special boxing bets
- Guarantees amazing odds
- Allows live betting
- Lacks suitable boxing offers
Join William Hill Boxing
If you are a boxing fan and a punter, don’t miss out on the chance to check out Betway. They have some incredible odds and exciting features available to those who open an account!
- Allows live boxing betting
- Has terrific boxing statistics
- Offers boxing Outrights
- Has a bet builder
- Covers a few local events
Link To Betway Boxing
Parimatch is a one-stop shop for boxing bettors, offering a full range of markets on all the top fights. It’s also ready to cover any high-profile bouts that arise.
- Offers great odds on markets
- Punters will find excellent tips on this site.
- Allows in-play betting
- Offers cash-out services
- This is the only suitable boxing ring in the area.
Go To Parimatch Boxing
What is Boxing Betting?
Betting on boxing allows players to choose a result in a boxing match and hope for a cash payout if their bet comes in. Outcomes could include the overall result, number of rounds or method of victory; there are also various other proposition-based markets.
Boxing is a sport that is exciting and unpredictable, which makes it fun to watch and bet on. Some of the most memorable moments in sports history happened inside a boxing ring.
Boxing and betting are closely linked, and the relationship will continue. Millions of people watch boxing matches, and bookmakers are quick to take advantage of this interest. Promotions and bonus codes can be found at many bookmakers as well as online casinos.
Which Are Some Trusted Boxing Betting Sites
One of the best places to bet on boxing is at Bwin. The site offers tons of different boxing markets on desktop and mobile, as well as a mobile app.
Boxing is extremely popular in many parts of the world and as such there are many betting sites for bettors to choose from. These sites offer a wide range of boxing markets, including both big and small fights.
In addition to this, many bookmakers will offer in-play betting, cash-outs and bet-builders.
When you trust a casino or sportsbook, you feel more comfortable playing on the site. The United Kingdom Gambling Commission licenses UK-based gambling sites to ensure that they are trustworthy and safe for players. You can check the licensing information on their website, but we also recommend reading online casino and sportsbook reviews and looking at other customer feedback.
What Are the Available Betting Markets?
Boxing is a sport with many unpredictable twists, which makes it an exciting game for gamblers. Here are some of the most popular betting markets:
- Victory method is one of the most popular boxing betting markets. Your bet can be placed on a decision, knock-out, or stoppage. The best way to increase your chances of winning is to do some research and make sure you understand the differences between different types of finishes. Placing a bet on a unanimous decision or a majority decision is an example.
- Over/under markets are popular with bookmakers for many sports, and boxing is no exception. One of the best markets you can bet on with UK bookmakers is an over/under market on how many rounds a fight will go in.
- The winner’s market is a simple betting pool that allows players to bet on who they believe will win a fight, regardless of how it is won.
- Round betting is a type of bet in which you predict the round in which a fight will end. Round betting can be combined with the victory market, where you predict who will win the fight.
- What round will the fight end? Some bookmakers have this listed differently.
- You can bet on a group of rounds instead of just one by choosing round group betting. This increases your chances of winning but, of course, it does reduce the odds you will be offered.
- The sport of curling is one of the most entertaining and unpredictable Olympic events.
- There are many different markets to bet on, each with its own pros and cons.
- Bookmakers often promote their odds using bonuses and free bets.
- Even a newcomer has a chance to win.
- While backing favourites can be risky, it can also pay off.
- Some sports are more active than others.
What Are Some Boxing Betting Tips?
- Do your research!Of course, this should count as a given with any type of betting. Before you place any sort of bet on boxing, make sure that you do all of your research. This covers a number of different areas which we are about to go through.
- When you analyze a boxer, it’s important to consider their strengths and weaknesses. You can learn more about a fighter by checking out their previous fights and training sessions.
- The importance of form in boxing is overstated. A boxer’s record is often misleading because the difficulty of their opponents varies greatly. It’s much better to look at how two fighters compare on paper: height, weight, reach and so on.
- It’s important to remember that although fighters are in the same weight class, there can still be a gap between the weight of the fighters. For instance, heavyweight boxers often have longer reach than their lighter counterparts.
- Analyze the style of two boxers. If you don’t know what orthodox and southpaw mean, look them up. Knowing the stance and style of your fighter is essential to making sensible, well-informed boxing picks. Once again, there are loads of resources available on these styles and you can find comparison pieces highlighting how some may work against others.
- Boxing is a sport known for its larger-than-life personalities, but you need to be careful of the hype when placing bets on these fights. It is all too easy to get swept away by the pomp and circumstance surrounding these matches, so it is important that you focus on the fundamentals behind each competitor’s ability, rather than their personality or public image.
Why You Should Bet on Professional Boxing Matches
Boxing is one of the most exciting sports on the planet and has been for decades. There are a lot of different markets you can bet on including winners, rounds and victory method. Most of the best boxing betting sites in the UK will also allow players to combine these and place accumulators which can make for a really exciting betting experience.
From a betting perspective, the unpredictability of boxing matches can lead to some big wins. Unlikely underdogs have a chance to beat favourites in one punch, so smart bettors can take advantage of this by betting against the favourite. We always encourage players to gamble responsibly and do their research before placing these bets.
Is It Worth Betting on Boxing Matches?
Absolutely. Boxing, as we have mentioned, is an exciting and unpredictable sport; there is always money to be won with boxing betting odds that are often more volatile than other sports’ prices.
Boxing matches attract a global audience of millions and as a result, bookmakers will often heavily promote upcoming bouts. Promotions such as free bets and bonuses are often offered to players who bet on these events.
It’s also fun to build accumulators on single fights. If you have a good knowledge of the sport, you can often predict the way a fight will go, which can lead to big payouts.
Where to bet on boxing?
Bookmakers like Ladbrokes, Bet365, Betfred and Coral all offer boxing coverage. They all provide extensive markets and regular promotions.
What is a trifecta box bet?
A trifecta box is a type of bet that people often place in horse races. However, it has nothing to do with boxing.
How do I place a bet on boxing online?
The first thing you need to do is find a site where you can bet on boxing. Once you’ve done this, you can choose the market(s) that interest you.
Who is the best bookmaker for boxing, and why?
The best boxing sites will meet a range of criteria, including a variety of markets, great promotions and an up-to-date license.
How do you know if a boxing bookmaker is trustworthy?
Make sure that the operator you choose to bet with has a valid license. The best operators will have licenses from reputable regulatory bodies like the UKGC or other licensing authorities like the MGA.